Why Google Drive just doesn't cut it



So I have been using google drive for just over two months now. I've paid for two months and in a few weeks or so I will be up to 3 months and yet looking at my upload status I've only uploaded 36.86 gigabytes of data. That's in about 11 weeks, 24 hours a day. If this isn't a good indication that Google's servers are just not capable of providing a service I don't know what does.

My suggestion is to avoid Google until they've improved their services. The problem being first to adopt a new service is obviously issues such as the ones I've experienced. Until then I'd recommend the following companies that I've tried in the past.

- Backblaze
- Carbonite
- Dropbox

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Network

Followers

Total Pageviews

Support

If you like this site and want to help support me, please feel free to donate what you can.