Grocery Price Book

The last couple of years I've been working on a price book to track the prices of groceries, household items and other essential goods. I've been updating it as best as I could and I think I'm finally at a point where I am pleased with how it works. It's a pretty basic excel spreadsheet that utilizes a pivot table and chart to display the data. The chart is the most useful as it can show you how prices fluctuates and helps you make a determination regarding whether to make a purchase or not.

You can find the spreadsheet here.


Comments, feedback on how to improve it are always welcome. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Network

Followers

Total Pageviews

Support

If you like this site and want to help support me, please feel free to donate what you can.