Loot Vault Review



So originally I was going to write a review for the products I purchased from Loot Vault. However it's been almost two months and I have yet to receive any of the items I ordered. After a search of various reviews I've come to a conclusion: Loot Vault is a terrible place to shop at. Here are my reasons

1. The store, unlike most other stores, take your money before your item ships. Other stores will often charge your credit card after they have shipped their products. This give them an incentive to ship your products quickly. Loot Vault because they have already charged your credit card have less incentives to send your products promptly

2. The wait. You can wait well over a month to receive your products. From reading other reviews this has been the case for many individuals. For me I've been waiting almost 2 months as of this post

3. They don't provide much in terms of communication. Responses to inquiry about whether the product will ship soon is usually followed by a stock generic answer

4. Many times products you order will actually be removed from your order since they will claim that it is out of stock. This seems to be a common complaint from people across the various outlets and reviews sites I can find. It also seems that they might also accidentally leave out items when they ship.

5. International orders are hit with large COD (Cash on Delivery) which is rather odd. I couldn't fully substantiate this as only one individual on a forum claimed this to be the case. I reached out to Loot vault but didn't receive a response from them.

So as far as I know, I'm not sure how Loot Vault is sustainable if they continue to be so laggy in terms of shipping. After all 2 months is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for an item to ship. Even 1 month is really unheard of in the industry. At present, I would NOT recommend you buy anything from loot vault. The service is slow, with poor communication and will probably leave you as a customer frustrated as the wait for your order turn from days, to weeks to months. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Network

Followers

Total Pageviews

Support

If you like this site and want to help support me, please feel free to donate what you can.