Loot Vault - Planet Express


So some of the items I ordered started arriving from the Loot Vault. So presenting the first item that I took out of my box, the Planet Express Model Spaceship. I have to admit that the first time I saw a loot crate unboxing video on youtube it included this ship and from that day on I always regretted not being able to have it. But with Loot Vault I managed to snag this ship for a measly $5, while all the eBay listings that I could find have this on sale for about triple that without shipping. So if you're interested in getting it, it's still available on Loot Vault right now.

I think in terms of design it's very well done. It definitely matches the design of the ship as seen on the TV show. It has a cartoonish appearance which is what I really appreciate. I'm glad they didn't try to make it more realistic. The ship attaches to the base with a magnet which is an absolute clever way of doing it compared to my other model ships. The base is really well design with a printed Planet Express Logo on it. The entire model is not very large (picture below with a ruler for scale) and very light. The ship does feel pretty solid and I think it would look great on anyone's desk. It's certainly worth buying if you're a fan of the series.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Network

Followers

Total Pageviews

Support

If you like this site and want to help support me, please feel free to donate what you can.